Agniveer Airforce has released the notification Agniveer Vayu Post. Because according to the recently published advertisement Qualified candidates can apply before the last date 23/11/2022. In this portal, you will get the posts related to the Join Indian Airforce and the post of the Agniveer Vayu Post Similarly Information will continue. Hence, related educational Qualifications, Post-information, Age Limit, Admit, Answer Key, Result, vacancy details, selection procedure, and Other Information is given on these posts Agniveer Airforce Recruitment Online Form 2022 Even more details are Given Below.
Join Indian Airforce (Agniveer Airforce)
Agniveer Airforce Vayu Recruitment 2022
Details of Notification Intake 01/2023
|Important Date||Application Fee|
Agniveer Airforce Age Limit
Agniveer Airforce Vacancy Details
Agniveer Airforce Qualification Science Subject Eligibility Details :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 3-Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
- 2-Year Vocation Course with Non-Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
Agniveer Airforce Qualification Other than Science Subject Eligibility Details :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 2-Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
Agniveer Airforce Medical Eligibility
|Height||The minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cm (For Male candidates) and 152 cm (For Female candidates)|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age.|
|Chest||For male candidate’s minimum chest circumference will be 77 cm and the chest expansion should be at least 5 cm. For|
female candidates the chest wall should be well proportioned with a minimum range of growth of 5 cm.
|Corneal||Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.|
|Hearing||Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.|
|Dental||Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points.|
How to Fill Agniveer Airforce Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Indian Airforce Released the Notification for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023 Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Online Between 07-23 November 2022.
- Photo Instruction: Passport size recent color photograph (taken not before November 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with the candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023 Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You Have Not paid the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
|Download Result||Download Now Now|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Benefits Intake 01/2023
- Indian young people aged between 17.5 to 21 years can apply for this Agneepath scheme.
- LIC (Life Insurance): Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Airforce.
- Agniveer’s Skill Certificate: A skill-set certificate will be given to Aginveer by the Indian Air Force after the completion of the period.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for four years.
- Every year there will be some kind of benefit in this Agneepath scheme.
- Leave Annual: 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
|Years||in Hand||Monthly Package||30% Agniveer corpus Fund|
- Total 30% Agniveer Corpus Fund Rs. 5.02 Lakh.
- Exit After 4 Years as Agniveer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
- Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
Agniveer Airforce Syllabus Download
Phase – I
Online Test- Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs between 48-72 hrs before the examination. Candidates are required to download the admit card, take a color printout and carry the same to the examination center. The name of the city & exam date will be intimated to candidates at an earlier date to enable them to plan their movement. The candidate can also download this provisional admit card under candidates login on the CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. All candidates in possession of provisional admit cards will undertake Online Tests at centers designated/allotted as per their admit card. The online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and an original AADHAAR card along with them for Phase-I – I testing. Details of the test are as follows: –
(a) Science Subjects – Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
(b) Other than Science Subjects – Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise English as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(c) Science Subjects & Other than Science Subjects -Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(d) Marking pattern for online test: –
(i) One mark for every correct answer.
(ii) Nil (0) marks for unattempted questions.
(iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
Note: Above examination, a methodology has been designed to facilitate the selection process based on the qualifications of candidates. Irrespective of the examination methodology AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, at the discretion of the Indian Air Force.
Phase – II
Soon after the declaration of the result of the Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut-off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase-I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for Phase-II test at a designated ASC. This admit card for the Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under the candidate’s login on the CASB web portal
https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase II at the designated ASC along with the following:
(a) Colour printout of Phase-II admit card.
(b) Colour printout of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
(c) HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler, and black/blue ballpoint pen for writing.
(d) Eight copies of an unattested passport-size color photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
(e) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name, and his/her date of birth).
(f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in the diploma course).
(g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet.
Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters.
Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years Vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including a non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics, and Mathematics.
(h) Certificate for COAFP (Children of Air Force Personnel), including a certificate for children of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defense estimates is to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase-II of the examination.
(j) Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
(k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’, or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Note: Candidates discharged from the IAF for any reason are not eligible to appear in the selection test
Agniveer Airforce Enrollment List
The list of candidates finally called for enrolment in AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2023 will be published on 10 June 2023. E-Call letter ONLY shall be sent to candidates called for enrolment on their Registered e-mail IDs.
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Indian airforce Agnveer’s Last details?
Indian Airforce Last is 23 Novemver 2023.
Can females apply for Agniveer Indian airforce?
Yes, females also can apply online to Agniveer Indian Airforce.
What is the Indian Air Force Agniveer age limit?
The maximum age should be 23 years for unreserved candidates. to the reserved categories will not be given relaxation in the upper age limit.
What is an Airforce Agniveer Exam Date 2023?
The examination Date is 18-23 January 2023.
How to get Agniveer Airforce Syllabus 01/2023?
Indian Airforce Agniveer syllabus is available on this post.