State Bank Of India SBI has recruited the post of Probationary Officer PO. SBI bank PO Recruitment published notification CRPD/PO/2020-21/12). The notification is for recruitment of SBI bank PO. Here you will get the complete information about SBI Bank PO online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about SBI Bank PO Recruitment application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding State Bank Of India recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
|Vacancy Details||Apply Now||More Details|
SBI Bank PO Recruitment Online Form 2020
State Bank of India (SBI Bank)
Probationary Officer PO Post
Advt No. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12
- Application Start : 14/11/2020
- Last Date : 04/12/2020
- Pay Fee Date : 04/12/2020
- Pre Exam Date : 31/12/2020 to 05/01/2021
- Mains Exam Date : 29/01/2021
Age Limit on 01/04/2020
|Min Age : 21 Years | Max Age : 30 Years||All Over India|
|पुरे भारत की नौकरी देखने के लिए हमेशा विजिट करे- SarkariRojgar.in|
SBI Bank PO Total Post : 2000 Post
- Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
SBI Bank Vacancy Details
How To Apply SBI Bank PO Recruitment
- Sate bank Of India SBI Latest Post Recruitment 2020-2021 Interested Candidate Can Apply Between 14/11/2020 to 04/12/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Jobs of State bank of India Career Portal 2020 Latest Govt.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
- Help desk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges
or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427
(between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on
http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY
OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2020’ in the subject of the email.
SBI Bank PO Recruitment Important Links
Pay Exam Fee
We give you all the information related to State Bank Of India SBI. Examination information for Probationary officer also gives information about age limit, exam date, syllabus etc. Therefore, candidates are suggested to read the above all full articles to know brief information If certainly there is any question related to the suggestion, please comment below.
SBI Bank PO Recruitment