National Testing Agency Announced New Vacancy application for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post. According to the recently published National Testing Agency advertisement Qualified candidates can apply before the last date 31/12/2019. In this portal you will get the posts related to the National Testing Agency and the post of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Information will continue. The related educational qualification, post-information, age limit and other information given on this post NTA NEET UG Admission Exam Postponed Notice 2020.
NTA NEET UG Admission Exam Postponed Notice 2020
|राष्ट्रीय परीक्षण एजेंसी / National Testing Agency (NTA)|
राष्ट्रीय योग्यता सह प्रवेश परीक्षा / National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (Neet)
- Application Start : 02/12/2019
- Last Date : 31/12/2019
- Last Date Of Pay Fee : 01/01/2020
- Online Correction : 13-19 March 2020
- Admit Card : 27/03/2020
- Exam Date : 03/05/2020 (Postponed)
- Result : Update Soon
- Counselling Start: Update Soon
- General Candidate : 1500/– Rs.
- OBC Candidate : 1400/– Rs
- EWS Candidate : 1400/– Rs
- SC Candidate : 800/– Rs.
- ST Candidate : 800/– Rs.
- PH Candidate : 800/– Rs
- Pay Fee Online Mode.
आयु सीमा (Age Limit)
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics,
Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects
in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full
Information Brochure or Read the
Code Wise Eligibility Details.
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Born On Before : 31/12/2003
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
पुरे भारत की नौकरी देखने के लिए हमेशा विजिट करे- SarkariRojgar.in
Eligibility Code for NEET 2020 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2016 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
NEET UG Code 03
: The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
NEET UG Code 06 :
B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016. Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
- चयन प्रक्रिया- आवेदक का चयन नियम के अनुसार किया जायेगा |
- निर्देश- सभी विद्यर्थी अधिकारिक सूचना को भलीभांति पढ़े तथा अपनी योग्यता अनुसार पद को चुनकर इसके बाद आवेदन भरे लिंक पर क्लिक करके आवेदक अपना आवेदन सवाधानी पूर्वक भर कर एक प्रिंट आउट की कॉपी निकाल कर सुरक्षित रखे |
Download Exam Postponed Notice–>
For Online Correction–>
जॉब अलर्ट पायें (Job Alert)–>
Here, we have provided all the required details of National Testing Agency Recruitment, Vacancy Details, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, How to Apply Online, Application Fee, etc. Therefore, candidates are suggested to read the full article to know brief information about National Testing Agency 2020 and NTA NEET UG Admission Exam Postponed Notice 2020 If there is any question related to the suggestion, please comment below.